Organic Tattva Tur-Arhar Dal 1KgOrganic Tattva
Organic Arhar Dal, popularly known as Toor dal is one of the simplest dals. It is the best choice for families all over the country since it has high protein content and a nutritious composition.
|Features and Benifits||
|Ingredients||Organic Tur-Arhar Dal|
OTP Timed out. To generate new otp go back.Go back
Facebook / Google login
Features and Benifits
- Arhar Dal, also known as Toor Dal or red gramme, is 100 percent vegan, gluten-free, and additive-free. It is high in protein, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium.
- It is a good source of vitamins C, E, K, and B complex, as well as minerals magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium, and zinc.
- Organic Toor dal provides 6-12 percent of the daily iron requirement.
- Toor dal is a useful addition to a diabetic's diet plan because it has a low glycemic index.
- The high fibre and protein content keeps you full, controls hunger, aids weight loss, and lowers cholesterol levels. The necessary elements iron and folate, which are abundant in toor dal, play an important role.
IngredientsOrganic Tur-Arhar Dal
- (Per Serve)Energy: 53 calories
- Protein: 8g
- Carbohydrate: 8.0g
- Fat: 11g
Copyright © Spencer's Retail 2023