Natureland Organics Kasuri Methi 50GNatureland Organics
NatureLand Organics Kasuri Methi is the dried leaves of a fenugreek plant that's used in almost every part of the country. It has a slightly bitter but strong aromatic taste that is widely used in Indian curries. Kasuri methi is used for garnishing after preparation of a dish for giving a rich flavour.
|Features and Benifits||
|Country Of origin||India|
|Instructions||Add flavour to Indian dishes.|
OTP Timed out. To generate new otp go back.Go back
Facebook / Google login
Features and Benifits
- Good source of Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium, Protein, Vitamin B6; C; K and Antioxidants
- Helps in boosting digestion
- Helps in controlling diabetes and cholesterol
- Helps in preventing respiratory and gastrointestinal problems
- Good for heart, bone and skin health
Country Of originIndia
InstructionsAdd flavour to Indian dishes.
Copyright © Spencer's Retail 2023