2. What information we collect and how we use it.
Spencer’s receives and stores the information you enter on its website/mobile application. Your personal details like email address, name, phone number, user image's collected for profile picture are generally collected. You will have the sole right to provide the information and you are not under an obligation to provide any other information, except the details required for delivery of services to you. .
Spencer’s may use the information for the following purposes:
- to address any issues relating to service and sale and also to increase your shopping experience.
- handling orders and deliver products and to provide promotional offers and share details about products and services.
- communicating with you through phone, mobile application or email;
- providing an enhanced and delightful customer experience;
- dealing with enquiries and complaints, customer services and related activities and fixing errors and providing recommendations based on your past purchases;
- responding to your queries and fulfilling your requests for information regarding our products and services;
- to notify you and send offers about our products and services, and products and services of the holding company, its subsidiaries and all other entities over which the holding company and/or its subsidiaries exercise majority control under the RP-Sanjiv Goenka Group (“Group”);
- for marketing and for market research/industry/sector analytics purposes, including internal demographic studies, by third parties, to provide, optimize and personalize their products and services to you and to send you newsletters and information about their products and services; and
- responding to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or as permitted by law.
Please note that you can choose not to divulge any information. However, in such case, you will not be able to use the features or services of our website/mobile application. If you post any message, complaint, feedback then we retain the information to redress the disputes and to provide a resolution.
3. Sharing of information
We collect your information relating to your profile in order to improve our service and offerings. During this process, we identify your IP address to collect information. We use this information to customize our services and offerings to your specific needs. We may disclose/transfer your information:
- to any law enforcement authority during course of their requirement or as it may require under any law in force;
- to our Group for business purposes including for providing an enhanced and delightful customer experience;
- to our affiliate companies for better customer satisfaction;
- to our advisors such as lawyers, chartered accountants and financial advisors in connection with business transactions; and
- to third parties that provide services to us or act on our behalf in connection with the operation of our business.
We may also disclose or transfer your information to another third party as a part of corporate reorganization such as merger, acquisition, or transfer.
3. Sharing of information
We use reasonable security measures, particularly those mandated under applicable law, to safeguard and protect your information.
5. Sharing of information
Our website/mobile application links to other websites that may collect information about you. Spencer’s is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
6. Grievance Officer under Information Technology Act 2000
Mr. .G.R. SRIKKANTH
31 NS Road
Kolkata – 700 001
Mobile No. 9831435958
Email id firstname.lastname@example.org
In case of any complaints as a result of access or usage of the website/mobile application, you can reach out to the above person.
Validate your login
Create New Account